martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

Say whatever you have to say, I'll stand by you.
Do whatever you have to do to get it out and not become a reaction.
No need to hurt the ones you love, you know you never meant to but you did, Oh yeah you did.
Be whoever you have to be, I won't judge you.
Sing whenever you have to sing, to get it out and not become a recluse.
About your house and come on, I know you never meant to but you did, Oh, but you did.
Still I need your sway, because you always pay for it.
And I, and I need your soul, because your always soulful.
And I and I need your heart, because your always in the right places
Take whatever you have to take, You know I love you.
And come home with you have to come. And get it out, and get it out to take out on me, And take it out on me.
I give it you all, I give it you all, Yes I will give you all