jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Remember those walls I built? Well, baby they're tumbling down, and they didn't even put up a fight. They didn't even make up a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now.
It's like I've been awakened. Every rule I had you breaking. It's the risk that I'm taking. I ain't never gonna shut you out.
Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more, it's written all over your face. Baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away.
I can feel your halo. I can see your halo.
Hit me like a ray of sun burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want, I think I'm addicted to your light. I swore I'd never fall again, but this don't even feel like falling. Gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again.